The TN-12T is a 12 ton fully automatic die cutting clicker. The TN-12T clicker press was originally designed for the shoe making industry and is designed for maximum efficient in cutting of leather, cork, vinyl, rubber, plastic, canvas, and paper products.
The TN-12T delivers 12 tons of pressure to the 13.2" x 18" swing arm. This swing arm is controlled by dual start buttons that are controlled by two separate hand switches that ensures maximum safety at all times. The lower limit of stroke is controlled by a time-lapse circuit that helps to maximise the quality control factor. The TN-12T is equipped with an independent lubricating system to lessen wear and prolong service life in any size business, small or large factory.
TN-12T Hydraulic Swing Arm Clicker Press
- Cutting table dimensions: 900X410mm (36" x 16.4")
- Cutting arm width: 330X450mm(13.2" x 18")
- Distance Between Upper Table And Lower Table: 60-140mm (2.4" x 5.6")
- Cutting power: 12 tons
- Stroke adjustment: 5-55mm
- Motor power: 0.75 KW (1HP)
- 220V / 10 AMP
- Requires Hydraulic Oil - 50 Liters (Not included)
- Machine dimensions: 1100X1100X1700mm 44" x 44" x 68"